Welcome to the Circle Woods Homeowners Forum. The purpose of this forum is to allow a free exchange of ideas, comments and opinions from homeowners as to the operation of the Circle Woods community as well as surrounding areas.

Again Welcome

Pool Operations 2020

A forum for Circle Woods residents to discuss issues important to our community (proposed development, neighborhood watch, etc.)
MattWarner

Re: Pool Operations 2020

Post by MattWarner »

Sure thing. I have been informed that the paperwork was mailed a couple of days ago.
Matt Warner
Winter Pine Ct
Communications Director, CWHA
RobertS

Post by RobertS »

Hey Matt,
Is the pool really opening in two days? Sorry if I missed it, but is there a link to a sign up genius or can I help set this up? Also I saw one of your posts here said to send signed paperwork to Ramin, but the letter we got in the mail said to send it to pool@circlewoods.org, so that’s where I sent my family’s forms. Let me know if we should be sending to Ramin or if there’s anything we can do. Also will there be a fee to use the pool this year? My family is eager to take a swim!
Thanks,
Rob
MattWarner

Post by MattWarner »

Unfortunately, it looks like the soonest it could open is July 16, assuming no further lifeguard issues.

Anyone received their pool passes yet?
Matt Warner
Winter Pine Ct
MattWarner

Post by MattWarner »

We are going to try and open the pool on Wednesday, July 15. More details coming.
Matt Warner
Winter Pine Ct
MattWarner

Post by MattWarner »

Matt Warner
Winter Pine Ct