Welcome to the Circle Woods Homeowners Forum. The purpose of this forum is to allow a free exchange of ideas, comments and opinions from homeowners as to the operation of the Circle Woods community as well as surrounding areas.

Again Welcome

A forum for Circle Woods residents to discuss issues important to our community (proposed development, neighborhood watch, etc.)
MattWarner

Post by MattWarner »

OK, everyone. We are on! Here is the link to sign-up genius:

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c094fadab2ba1f94-2020

It is first come, first served. You can only sign-up for tomorrow or Thursday at the moment. Your group can only sign-up 2 times per week, so if you sign up for today, you can do so again for Friday. but, then your group can't sign-up for Saturday.

Pool hours are:
Noon-8pm Monday-Friday
10am-8pm Saturday and Sunday.

Remember, EVERYTIME YOU GO TO THE POOL, EVERYONE IN YOUR GROUP NEEDS TO BRING A POOL PASS AND SIGNED USER AGREEMENT. See here: https://forum.circlewoods.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=68. However, until the pool pass arrives in the mail, you can have temporary pool pass issued by emailing Ramin at rkordi@ghacm.com if you have supplied the proper paperwork.

Enjoy!
Matt Warner
Winter Pine Ct
Communications Director, CWHA
bakematt02

Re: SIGN UP FOR POOL, starting Wed. July 15

Post by bakematt02 »

There are some people signing up for more than 2 sessions. Can this be corrected so there is more space for others?
MattWarner

Post by MattWarner »

I don't have administrator access to sign-up genius. We'll see what we can do when the person with access has a moment.

Also, all sign-ups need to happen by 9pm the previous day. After that, it is likely to be recorded as an empty time slot and within the lifeguard's discretion to fill.
Matt Warner
Winter Pine Ct
bakematt02

Post by bakematt02 »

The pool was awesome yesterday. Thanks everyone for making it happen.
MattWarner

Post by MattWarner »

Thanks so much for saying so. Some of us put a lot of effort into making it happen. this is wonderful to hear!
Matt Warner
Winter Pine Ct
Reddy2019

Post by Reddy2019 »

I have a question about signing up for swim sessions. I understand we are restricted to 2 sessions per week. Is a week Sunday -Saturday? I tried to schedule a Sunday swim but system rejected since I had already signed up for Wednesday and Saturday of this week. Just curious when I can sign up for next week.

Also want to acknowledge the board’s efforts in making this happen for all of us. Many thanks.
MattWarner

Post by MattWarner »

Thanks for the question. The pool week is Monday through Sunday.

Posted that and other clarifications here: https://forum.circlewoods.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=70
Matt Warner
Winter Pine Ct