Welcome to the Circle Woods Homeowners Forum. The purpose of this forum is to allow a free exchange of ideas, comments and opinions from homeowners as to the operation of the Circle Woods community as well as surrounding areas.

Again Welcome

Amended Pool Rules! Please read

A forum for Circle Woods residents to discuss issues important to our community (proposed development, neighborhood watch, etc.)
MattWarner

Amended Pool Rules! Please read

Post by MattWarner »

Hello everyone,

The Governor is lifting restrictions on outdoor pools on May 28 (see https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/health/no ... irus/pools). Accordingly, the Board is being responsive to this guidance while retaining the safer reservation procedures that we used last summer.

Here are the agreed to amendments:

1) From 6-8pm on weekdays and 4-8pm on weekends, there will be open swim (holiday schedule depend on lifeguard availability)
2) Restrooms will be available, but you must wear your mask. Water fountain will not be available.
3) furniture will be available. You are under obligation to clean it yourself before use.

The Board believes this hybrid system will best meet the needs of the community. As government guidance continues to change, our rules may also.

The signup schedule will be available soon, but you are not able to sign up more than three days in advance.

Thanks everyone,
Matt Warner
Winter Pine Ct
Communications Director, CWHA
Reddy2019

Re: Amended Pool Rules! Please read

Post by Reddy2019 »

Hi Matt: I picked up pool passes for my daughter and me yesterday from Gates Hudson office. They gave me Guest Pool Passes with a CW 2021 sticker on it. I asked if these were the resident passes and was told by Mari Ramsay (Ramin Kordi's assistant) that this these were the correct passes. Something doesn't seem right. Just want to confirm I will be able to get in the pool with these passes. Thanks. Mary
Attachments
pool pass.jpg
pool pass.jpg (23.5 KiB) Viewed 5651 times
MattWarner

Post by MattWarner »

Hi Mary,

I inquired with the admin company about your posting. This was their response:

"She came by the office to pick up passes before they were all printed with the correct template. Her updated passes, along with a note for explanation, and instructions to discard the first two passes she picked up, were sent to her today via mail. No other Passes look like these. Thank you."

Hope this helps. More permanent looking passes are en route.

Thanks,
Matt Warner
Winter Pine Ct
Reddy2019

Post by Reddy2019 »

Never received any email from them. I will contact them tomorrow to pick up new passes. Thanks
MattWarner

Post by MattWarner »

Hi Mary,

She said that it is in the mail. I'd just wait. No one has their passes yet. We have a list of people whose applications have been received, which we will likely give the lifeguard initially. You are on that list, so you are as well situated as anyone to use the pool this weekend.

Hope this helps,
Matt Warner
Winter Pine Ct
Reddy2019

Post by Reddy2019 »

Thanks Matt. I’ll wait for the mail
MattWarner

Post by MattWarner »

The link to the sign-up for the pool is now live and posted to the Member-Only area of the Forum here: https://forum.circlewoods.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=115 (login required). No more than two sign-ups per week, with the week starting on Mondays. For this first weekend, please be courteous and do not reserve on both Saturday and Sunday, so that all can be accommodated.

The Open Swim times are open to all with a pool pass, given the Governor's lifted restrictions. You do not reserve these times: you just show up with your pool passes. The hybrid system of reserved times with open swim times is an attempt to accommodate the variety of concerns and needs of the community. Choose the option that is best for you.

Happy swimming!
Matt Warner
Winter Pine Ct
bakematt02

Post by bakematt02 »

I'm assuming if uptake on the reserved slots is low enough, the rules may be re-evaluated? Otherwise empty slots will lead to a big empty pool for hours in a row. Certainly hope we get our pool back soon!
MattWarner

Post by MattWarner »

Hi bakematt02,

It will, but I'm not sure which rules you are referring to. I asked for a courtesy of not signing up for a slot today and tomorrow to make sure everyone can sign-up this weekend, but clearly that won't be an issue due to weather, as this weekend will be rainy and 50 degrees. Feel free to signup today and tomorrow if you want to swim in those conditions and if the lifeguard hasn't canceled due to weather. Other than that, the open swim is open to all who have applied for a pool pass.

Feedback regarding any of our rules is open to discussion at all times on the forum. If you have a specific suggestion, please feel free to offer it.

thanks,
Matt Warner
Winter Pine Ct
MattWarner

Post by MattWarner »

Everyone,

Few people have received their pool passes at this point, and we recognize that. if you plan on using the pool you either need to be our list that shows that we have received your pool pass application or attest that you have applied for pool passes and should be on the list.

thanks,
Matt Warner
Winter Pine Ct