Welcome to the Circle Woods Homeowners Forum. The purpose of this forum is to allow a free exchange of ideas, comments and opinions from homeowners as to the operation of the Circle Woods community as well as surrounding areas.

Again Welcome

Trash Delay

This is a forum to post general announcements of interest to the Circle Woods community (events, meetings, get-togethers, etc.). All confirmed announcements will be posted in the 'Calendar of Events', located on the Circle Woods main page (circlewoods.org).
MattWarner

Trash Delay

Post by MattWarner »

Hi everyone,

Due to the snow, trash pickup will be tomorrow (Wed., Jan. 5), instead of today.

Thanks,
Matt Warner
Winter Pine Ct
Communications Director, CWHA
piranha32

Re: Trash Delay

Post by piranha32 »

I see that the trash has not been picked up today. Did the trash company notify when they're going to pick them up (Saturday?)
MattWarner

Post by MattWarner »

Not that I'm aware of. Frankly, doesn't matter given that they didn't show up after they told us they would.
Matt Warner
Winter Pine Ct
rosenbaj

Post by rosenbaj »

There was a message yesterday (I think) from the management company (I think) saying that due to continuing weather issues the midweek trash pick up was cancelled. The trash and recycling are supposed to be picked up tomorrow, but with the weather forecast, I'm betting it will be Saturday.
sdubbeling

Post by sdubbeling »

The American Disposal website this morning says that they are picking up today -- but what they don't get to today will be picked up tomorrow. And if not, they ask you to bring trash recycling back in. Not super helpful, but sounds like they are planning on making runs today and tomorrow>
rosenbaj

Post by rosenbaj »

There was a message from the HOA management company about that too. If anyone didn't get the message, I suggest you contact Ramin Kordi <RKordi@ghacm.com>, and give him your email address to get on the listserv.
MattWarner

Post by MattWarner »

Apparently, trash is unlikely to get picked up today (feb. 8). from american disposal services:

Notification from: American Disposal Services

Dear CIRCLE WOODS HOA

If you are receiving this notice, there could be an impact to your services scheduled for today. If services are not provided, please leave your items curbside as service will be performed tomorrow. We apologize for the inconvenience.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
American Disposal Services
Matt Warner
Winter Pine Ct