Welcome to the Circle Woods Homeowners Forum. The purpose of this forum is to allow a free exchange of ideas, comments and opinions from homeowners as to the operation of the Circle Woods community as well as surrounding areas.

Again Welcome

Lock your cars!

A forum for Circle Woods residents to discuss issues important to our community (proposed development, neighborhood watch, etc.)
piranha32

Lock your cars!

Post by piranha32 »

If you still don't lock your car, start doing it. I saw tonight (around 2:45) a couple of kids going from car to car on Southern Elm, and checking the doors. If you left your car unlocked, and something is missing, they took it.
CW3084

Re: Lock your cars!

Post by CW3084 »

My car was broken into on Friday evening Aug 11/Saturday morning Aug 12. Money was stolen, and my glove box and center console were rifled through. I filed a police report. This is the second time my car has been broken into in within the last 18 months roughly.
piranha32

Post by piranha32 »

Unfortunately, it's been a recurring problem. Hopefully, the thieves will be caught at some point, but until then it's best to double-check that the car is locked for the night.
If anybody living on Southern Elm needs help, I may be able to find footage on my security camera.
samuelaine

Post by samuelaine »

White Birch was hit two nights ago. If any of you have video footage please forward to the board via email.
board@circlewoods.org.
Sam Ahn
3092 White Birch
Circle Woods HOA Vice President
Communications Committee Chair
CW3084

Post by CW3084 »

I propose that the community considered erecting community web cams to serve as a deterrent. We were hit between 2-3 AM. Thieves appear to know what they're doing, hitting while most are sound asleep. We should also think about erecting "neighborhood watch" signs for the same reason. Thoughts?