Welcome to the Circle Woods Homeowners Forum. The purpose of this forum is to allow a free exchange of ideas, comments and opinions from homeowners as to the operation of the Circle Woods community as well as surrounding areas.

Again Welcome

Car Windows Smashed

A forum for Circle Woods residents to discuss issues important to our community (proposed development, neighborhood watch, etc.)
Pslivka

Car Windows Smashed

Post by Pslivka »

Overnight Tues-Wed night my car as well as another cars’ side windows were smashed. They broke the passenger side widows of both vehicles. They were parked at the end of Circle Woods Drive close to the stairs of the new community center. This is the 4th such incident in the last several months to occur in this exact location. The light located at the entrance to Poplar Leaf Court and Circle Woods Drive has not been repaired for years and this is an area that is poorly lit at night. The same is true of the lights on the pool house not working on the front of the pool house making this area very poorly lit at night. You may want to consider where to park your car safely at night where there is better lighting in the community.
MattWarner

Re: Car Windows Smashed

Post by MattWarner »

I will just add that someone has smashed a couple of car windows on Winter Pine Ct. The most recent that I know about was about 2 months ago. Got a car-window smasher out there. Maybe set-up Ring doorbells to capture additional footage until this vandal/thief is caught.
Matt Warner
Winter Pine Ct
Communications Director, CWHA