Welcome to the Circle Woods Homeowners Forum. The purpose of this forum is to allow a free exchange of ideas, comments and opinions from homeowners as to the operation of the Circle Woods community as well as surrounding areas.

Again Welcome

2023 Pool Season Information

A forum for Circle Woods residents to discuss issues important to our community (proposed development, neighborhood watch, etc.)
samuelaine

2023 Pool Season Information

Post by samuelaine »

Good afternoon Circle Woods! Homeowners should be receiving pool pass applications for this season sometime in the near future. Renters and tenants, please check in with your homeowners to request pool passes for yourselves.

The pool season will officially kick off on Friday, May 26. The hours for the pool this year are as follows:

May 26 - June 16, August 21-September 1
Mon-Fri: 4 pm - 8 pm
Sat-Sun: 10 am - 8 pm

June 17 - August 20 & Labor Day
Mon-Fri: 12 noon - 8 pm
Sat-Sun: 10 am - 8 pm

In addition, because of feedback from the community, we have explicitly defined who is required to purchase a pass this year. All users ages 6 and up will require a pass to use the pool. Children 5 and under do not require a separate pass.
Guest passes will be available for purchase. As always, all guests must be accompanied by a resident.
There will be more information in the letter and application package you will receive shortly. If you have not received your pool application by May 22, please let us know.
Sam Ahn
3092 White Birch
Circle Woods HOA Vice President
Communications Committee Chair
3026hgc

Re: 2023 Pool Season Information

Post by 3026hgc »

Hello, is it possible to receive an acknowledgment that my application and payment is received? Will it be processed later???

I mailed to HOA in early May and the check has not been cleared as of today.

It will be helpful if I know where my pass application stands.

Thanks.
samuelaine

Post by samuelaine »

Thanks for the question. We’re checking with Gates Hudson to determine a timeline for processing and the mailing of passes/stickers for this year. I’ll circle back with an update as soon as we hear.
Sam Ahn
3092 White Birch
samuelaine

Post by samuelaine »

Gates Hudson reports that Pool Pass application processing will start this week. They'll start today and continue throughout the week on a rolling basis. Fortunately, there's no deadline for passes (you can wait until the last day of the season if you want!).
Sam Ahn
3092 White Birch
3026hgc

Post by 3026hgc »

Sam,

Thank you for the update!
I will sure keep an eye out of check clearing. Well, we will like to use the pool when it is opened ;) for the season.
MerlinoPupParents

Post by MerlinoPupParents »

How do visitor daily passes work? Do we just purchase at the pool the day of for any visitors?