Welcome to the Circle Woods Homeowners Forum. The purpose of this forum is to allow a free exchange of ideas, comments and opinions from homeowners as to the operation of the Circle Woods community as well as surrounding areas.

Again Welcome

Trash pickup

This is a forum to post general announcements of interest to the Circle Woods community (events, meetings, get-togethers, etc.). All confirmed announcements will be posted in the 'Calendar of Events', located on the Circle Woods main page (circlewoods.org).
ChloeCitrus

Re: Trash pickup

Post by ChloeCitrus »

I would not say the issue was rampant, but we’ve noticed similar issues with trash pick up recently. Last week, they missed a white kitchen trash bag sitting in front of our house, and when recycling returned later, they chucked the bag into our bushes. I wrote to American Disposal to report the issue but never heard back from them.

I’m bummed because American Disposal has always been really good at their job, and I particularly noticed the crew that does our neighborhood were friendly, thorough and speedy. This seems to be a different crew of folks that are not nearly as energetic about their work. 😅
MattWarner

Re: Trash pickup

Post by MattWarner »

Sorry to hear that. Thanks for letting us know!
Matt Warner
Winter Pine Ct
Communications Director, CWHA